The Horsemeat Cookbook by Chris Windle 9780224098540
Search no more. Over 50 authentic and tasty recipes guaranteed to have your family and guests jockeying for seconds. The word is out: horses really are for courses. Interest in cooking with horsemeat has been piqued by the recent horsemeat scandal, with butchers across the UK reporting customers curious to try it for themselves.
Across the world it is considered a delicacy, a lean and delicious meat and a great addition to a stable diet. So the time has come to take the reins and get cooking: The Horsemeat Cookbook is a fun, light-hearted recipe book aimed at the gift book market and those interested in cooking with this healthy, low—calorie meat.
Recipes will include classics such as the Italian Pastissada de Caval and Pot-au-feu de cheval , a traditional French horse stew; Yuk Hui , a Korean raw horse salad; and Beshbarmak , the national dish of Khazakhstan.
The Horsemeat Cookbook - Text design
Complete with information on nutritional benefits, cooking times and guides on which cuts to use for which dish, with The Horsemeat Cookbook your family and dinner guests will be chomping at the bit for more. And along with all that, there are even some horsemeat jokes thrown in for good measure. Chris Windle. Chris Windle is an author and journalist living in Bath with his partner and their daughter and baby twins. He wrote his first book, The Horsemeat Cookbook in Our Lists.
- Pointless Conversations: Lightbulbs and Civilisation;
- The Horsemeat Cookbook by Chris Windle - Penguin Books New Zealand.
- How to cook horsemeat – three thrifty recipes.
View all online retailers. About the Author Chris Windle Chris Windle is an author and journalist living in Bath with his partner and their daughter and baby twins.
- Chris Windle.
- Little Homer Says, Baby wise - 23 Ear saving tips from the right perspective, BeBESTklub Publishing!
- Live Life with No Regrets.
- Navigation menu;
- College Girl Succubus - The Public Sex Contest: a journey into the world of kinky sex (The Succubus Series Book 5).
Read more. Also by Chris Windle. Related titles.
Passar bra ihop
Yotam Ottolenghi , Sami Tamimi. Plenty More.
Book With No Pictures. Novak , B.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Includes metric measures. Customer Reviews Average Review. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books.
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Usually ships within 1 week.
- Adolf Keller: Ecumenist, World Citizen, Philanthropist?
- Fall Sales on The Horsemeat Cookbook: Braising Saddles and Other Recipes.
- How to cook horsemeat – three thrifty recipes | Food | The Guardian.
- Pollution Control in Oil, Gas and Chemical Plants.
- The Future of Genetics: Beyond the Human Genome Project (Genetics & Evolution)!
- Beginning Astronomy with a Celestron Equatorial Mount ... So, whats the matter?.
Product Details About the Author. About the Author Chris Windle is a journalist. Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches. Caravan: Dining All Day. With Dining All Day, Caravan has the whole day covered. It begins with morning brews, healthy breakfasts and unbeatable brunches; View Product. Christmas on a Plate.nowporaser.tk
Fall Sales on The Horsemeat Cookbook: Braising Saddles and Other Recipes
Everything you need for a Comptoir Libanais Express. From an exciting new face in middle eastern cooking, more than 80 simple, deliciouis, easy From an exciting new face in middle eastern cooking, more than 80 simple, deliciouis, easy to prepare recipes, from Rose Syrup Pancakes to Saffron, Butternut and Red Pepper PilafComptoir Express is about those times when I need to race around A girl, a boy, and a deserted reservoir.
Cormorance is a story of fear, bravery, and Cormorance is a story of fear, bravery, and the redemptive force of connecting with the natural world.